Your individual dental needs will determine the cost of your treatment. We will make every effort to estimate your cost before your visit so that you can be financially prepared.
- Our practice accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard as forms of payment.
- We can also provide you with information on Care Credit and Lending Club options.
- As a courtesy to our patients who have dental insurance, we will complete and submit your claim to your insurance carrier for you.
- While insurance generally has not kept up with the cost of treatment, we will assist you with submissions of insurance and do our best with the information they give us to estimate your remaining share of cost.
- We will always recommend what we consider the best choice of treatment rather than allow insurance limitations to dictate the treatment options we give you.
- Your share of cost is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Most insurance companies respond within four to six weeks, and you will receive a monthly statement, if you have an additional share of cost.
- You are responsible for all fees not covered by insurance.
- Your prompt payment is appreciated.
- Payment arrangements may be considered if discussed in advance of treatment.
If you have any questions about billing or your account don’t hesitate to contact us today at (916) 485-3431.